Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Where has time gone?

It has been a month since I last blogged..life was just super busy!! This is going to be a book because there is a lot that has happened since then!

First, Josh and I were able to go out on a date night to his military banquet. It was nice to have a break from our day to day life! He even got us a hotel room so that we could just enjoy some time together. I only took a couple pictures of the event but none of them were quite worth posting. So you can imagine me in a black dress and him in his dress blues!!

On to more important things! I have decided to take a picture of Ava every month with a teddy bear to see just how much she is growing from month to month. So the next 4 pictures are of her month one to four! I can't believe how big she is getting!! She was born 20 in and 7.5 lbs...her four month stats are in and she is 27 in and 14.5lbs!! She is a growing girl, it goes so fast but I am loving every moment of it!

One Month


Two Months


Three Months


Four Months


Ava's first Easter was so much fun, we got to dress her up for church and then show her off to all of our friends at church. It was like in the movie Dennis the Menace when he looks at all the old ladies and screams "cheek pinchers"...well this is how Ava looked at all the people coming up to say hi to her. She is getting better and better in church. Josh's grandpa came into town to see Ava and hang out with the family for Easter. It was nice and relaxing to spend some time with him and just relax for the weekend.

Family Picture on Easter


Ava was not amused...but the rest of us were



After Easter we had some quite time to ourselves, and then we left for South Dakota. I was a bit nervous for this trip because we were flying and you never know what can happen. We were going there to surprise Josh grandpa for this 75th birthday! OUr flight was delayed 2 hours and it was causing a huge time crunch because we were flying to Minnesota then driving to Watertown, however with his Uncle Kelly's great driving skills we were able to make it there with 30 mins to spare. While we were there his cousin Sammy was able to get Ava to laugh and I have added a video of it. It is pretty darn cute in my opinion, I have never seen her laugh like this before.





Here are some more pictures of our time in South Dakota
She loves plastic kitchen tools


Chillin at Grandpas house


Sitting up like a big girl


Tuckered out!



Well here is a recap of our life the past month. I have some more pictures and videos I want to add of Ava, but this is already like a book so I will try and add them sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment