Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just another 5K!

So my mom and I have been doing 5k's around the Springs! We are both trying to get back into shape and I thought it would be a great way for me to loose that baby fat! We are apart of a short serious I think it has 4 5k's and a 10k. I am getting nervous for the 10k in July mainly because I have a bad problem with procrastinating! It seems way easier to think I am going to run everyday than actually doing it! Here are some photos of us at the 5k's!

St. Patty's Day Race


Race for Rachel...I didn't get a pic of my mom and I! But josh and my dad took Ava in the stroller and my mom and I ran it! We all had a lot of fun at this race! It was at the Air Force Academy!


Getting ready to start the second race in the short season...Take 5 in the Garden! It doesn't look cold but it was freezing! The first mile was up hill!


The racers in front of us starting the race up the hill!


It has been a lot of fun doing these with my mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment