Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day!

I love this day! For it remind me just how much my mother means to me! She has been my rock in life and the one I depend on! My mother is a true blessing in my life and I know I wouldn't half the woman I am without her! I hope that I can be that for Ava as she grows! Also today was my first mothers day! It was a great day! Ava got me some delicious perfume and then Josh took me to PF Changs for some yummy lunch! It was just a lucky day! We got an extra lettuce wraps for free and an extra entree! They totally messed up our order for our benefit! It was nice because we were able to snack on it all day! We also got the great wall of chocolate cake! It was so delicious I wish I would have remembered that while I was pregnant! Then for dinner I made Steak, homemade Alfredo, shrimp and salad! I def need to go to the gym after today! But it was such a great day! It makes all the rough times that raising a child brings worth while especially when Ava looks at you and just smiles because she loves you!

Speaking of Ava! We tried sweet potatoes and oatmeal...the video is priceless of her first thoughts! Lets just say she thinks we are super weird for feeding this to her! She is such a little bugger I love it!!

It was such a nice day outside today too!! We were able to get some fun pics of Ava in our nice looking green grass!! Josh is obsessed with his grass! He likes to think of it as Augusta golf course!
Daddy and Ava

Such a big girl!!

Mommy and Ava

Our Family!

Big Smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment