Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our Week Alone!

Josh left this past Tuesday and boy oh boy do we miss him! It is crazy to think how single parents take care of their children. I have had Ava for almost a week by myself with some help from both the grandparents, but still at that it is very hard. We have stayed extra busy and are very excited for Josh to get home! My sister came home from college and she was able to help watch Ava while I was at work! It was so ice having her around to help me! Then on Friday Gammie Tami ( Josh's Step Mom) took Ava while I was in Law Day all day. That night my parents took her so that I could have some free time and get to sleep in! Saturday we were able to go visit Mindi in Fort Collins and it was so much fun! Ava is going to be a pro shopper by the time she is ready to shop! I got some good deals too! We went to American Eagle and we got shirt for 3.95! I was in shock, I got one of every color ( there were only 3 colors) they are perfect too! After we got done shopping we went to PF Changs and ate some yummy food. They have these dessert shots there and boy oh boy are they good! They are the perfect size too after a good meal and they are only 2 dollars. I got the strawberry cheesecake one and it was pretty delicious! Sunday we woke up and did some cleaning of the house before dad gets home Tuesday! I wanted to make sure everything was perfect so when he comes home we can up pack him and wash all his clothes right away and he can relax! After we were done we planted a few plants ( raspberries and garlic) and tomatoes in my Topsy Turvy which I am really excited about! I just hope it works, I also have one for strawberries!! After we were all done we went to Josh's parents for Sunday night dinner! It was delicious we has smoked pork chops and chicken! Now it is time to get ready for the week ahead! We are leaving Wednesday for 2 weeks in Florida and I can't wait to take a break and get out of here! I will be blogging hopefully each day of our adventure in the motorhome! Josh and I can't wait to take Ava to the beach for her first time and Disney World! Which ought to be interesting because she is starting to recognize people and she will cry when she doesn't know someone! Nonetheless we are really excited for our much needed vacation away!

Also I wanted to Spotlight Josh!
Even though I don't tell him enough he is a great supporter and father! I never I guess realized how much he did for me until he was gone and I was sad that I never noticed that! But he is great and I can't wait for him to get home so I can thank him for everything he has done for Ava and I! We are proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment