Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween! Ava and I did! However we did miss daddy! She was tinkerbell, and she was so cute she wasn't to sure about the wings at first but she got use to it! We went to the pumpkin patch today and she get the perfect pumpkin! The lady also gave her a tiny tiny pumpkin it was just her size! I will have pictures to come...I just have "misplaced" my camera cord! It is hard to believe this time last year I was carving pumpkins laughing at the fact that my pumpkin and my baby belly were the same size! I wasn't ale to hand out candy either :( Ava was sick and she was just needing mommy time. So we skipped the candy and just read some books! It was a fun night! I promise pictures of tinkerbell will come very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment