Sunday, March 21, 2010

March Madness

I have never really understood the Madness that this brings until yesterday when Kansas lost. I had such a good bracket going too, I had picked a lot of underdog teams and they actually won. My bracket took a huge hit when Villanova and Kansas lost yesterday! I honestly couldn't believe it, however I guess thats why I love sports. No one ever can predict what will happen in March Madness.

Little Ava I think is starting to teeth, and I feel so bad for her. It is hard when you can do nothing for them and they are in pain. I gave her some tylenol to help take the edge off of it and it seemed to work. You can see her bottom two teeth coming it is amazing to me still how fast everything goes. Yesterday though she laughed a little laugh and it was by far the cutest thing I have ever seen, if only she would do it again! I am going to try and take some pictures of her for her 3 month photos. I don't really want to pay someone to do them when I feel that I can take just as cute of ones. But we will see we may end up having someone take them after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment