Saturday, March 20, 2010

I have decided to blog!

I wanted to start a blog while I was pregnant so I could look back and remember what exactly I went through. I just never got around to doing it, so I have decided to start a blog and document our life from here on out.

Our life has been crazy but so much fun since our little one arrived. It is crazy knowing that she is mine even after all of this time. She has been such a blessing and has made me remember the small things in life. Right now she is a growing girl! I feel like she is out growing all of her clothes as fast as I am buying them. We just recently had to go buy jammies because all the ones we once had were too small :(! As far as me I am just working part time and being a mommy the other part it is a busy life! Josh just recently got an internship and he not only got that but he got the top position! He leaves in May for a week to North Carolina to train for his internship. Well that is a cap of whats going on in our lives right now! I plan to blog at least once a week!





No comments:

Post a Comment