Monday, July 26, 2010

6/7 Month Updates!

Ava can crawl! She started 2 weeks ago when Josh and I took her with us to Glen wood Springs for our 2 year anniversary! WE had so much fun she loved the hot springs. Might I ad that it was more like a pool rather than a "hot spring". So much as advanced in the little life of Ava since I last posted on here! Like I said she can crawl and now she loves food no more nasty faces! She loves and I mean LOVES sweet potatoes! She also likes rice cereal...which I think is just about the nastiest (if thats a word) thing ever. Yes I try everything I give to her, mainly to make sure it is the right temp!

Ava's 6 Month Stats!

Weight 16.5 lbs 56%
Height 28 inches99%

When she was born they were
Weight 7.5 lbs
Height 20 inches!

I have added a baby picture from when she was first born, then her teddy bear pictures for 6/7 months! Boy does time fly when you having fun! Being a mom is more than I ever hoped for! Every day is an adventure and I just love every moment of it! However, without Josh here to help me I doubt it would be this easy! Through it all we have stuck this out as a team and it has been so rewarding!



1 comment:

  1. Amanda, your Ava is just getting more cute every time I see pictures of her! Hope the three of you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete